Comment on page
Çoinbase Pro: Login
Çoinbase Pro provides direct access to Çoinbase Markets, our single source of liquidity. All orders placed on Pro are placed directly on the market the same way they are on GDAX.
- Firstly, launch any web browser on your PC and search the URL Coinbase Pro Login.
- Or, you can open the Coinbase Pro app on your smartphone.
- On the homepage, locate and tap on the Get Started tab.
- Then, the sign-up page will open up on your screen.
- Here, you will be required to fill in the necessary details, such as your full legal name, email address, and login password.
- Next, you will get an email from Coinbase Pro asking you to validate the email address.
- After verifying the email Id, you will be prompted to input your mobile number. Provide your in-use mobile number as you will have to confirm the number via SMS.
- Depending on which country you are in, you will be prompted to enter your name, address, date of birth, intent, the main source of funds, and employer.
- Now, you need to provide your government-approved ID to the website.
- Note: UK & US users will need to finish an ID verification for their documents and profile. All other customers will have to verify 2 IDs of different kinds. Driver’s license or government authorized ID cards.
- After verifying the ID, you can add a bank account or choose the Start Trading option to skip this step for now.
- To start, visit the official site of Coinbase Pro via Coinbase Pro login.
- Alternatively, launch its mobile app on your iOS or Android.
- On the main page, click on the Sign-In button visible at the top.
- Then, the sign-in form will appear on your screen.
- Here, you should enter the registered email address and password in the relative field.
- After that, hit the Log-In tab to get into the Coinbase Pro login account.